Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yikes!

It has been a month and 10 days since I last blogged! I don't know what came over me. I love my blog and I don't why I neglected it for so long :( I'm back and I'm going to try not to do that again.

At the beginning of May Joel took us on a suprise 5 year anniversary trip. He warned me in advance that we were going to be taking a trip, but he wasn't going to tell me when or where we were going. He did assure me that he would give me 24 hour notice to pack, but he wouldn't tell me where we were going until we got to the airport. It was fun and exciting going on a suprise trip! We went to Orlando with Jared and Keri (Joel's older brother and his wife, who was 8 months pregnant and was a real trooper the whole time). I'm not going to give a travel log, I'll just post a few pictures.



Is eeyore eating my child ?!? Seriously eeyore gave a good long hug and Kailey was excited. She also got to hug Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Goofy

The pinnacle of the trip for Kailey! We waited in a long line in the heat, she was hot and sleepy, but did not meltdown, because she knew that Mickey was at the end of the line.


Okay, when I was 8 months pregnant I would have been doing good to drag myslef around Animal Kingdom. Keri did great the whole time, I was truley amazed, and she and Jared were such a help with Kailey and Eli. I felt like I was constantly saying "Thanks Keri," or "Thanks Jared." By the way, Jared and Keri had their baby last week! Welcome baby Ashlyn!!

We also went to Sea World, Coco Beach, and Arabian Knights (kind of like Mideval Times, dinner and a show kind of thing, this one was a cool show with lots of horses). It will be fun to go back in a few years when Kailey and Eli are older and can enjoy more stuff. It was such a fun trip and good to get a way for a long weekend. Thanks Joel!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is soooo cute! I've never really looked at it before...

    And those pictures you have from Disney World are TOO CUTE!!! You have the cutest family. :)

    Anway, I decided to join the blogging world and you can check us out at (i stole your idea and really hope its ok) tingleville.blogspot.com

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eeyore picture is my favorite. I got a good laugh out of that one. It really does look like he swallowed up the top half of poor Kailey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun. I LOVE Disney parks. Last time we went, Ayden and Dakota were so excited about everything, they looked like deer in headlights! Next time we go, I want to go to Animal Kingdom. Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Take me next time on your anniversary trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Eeyore picture!!! I was trying to explain to Andrew who Kailey was. Then I compared you and Jamie to Leah and Leila. He thought it was cool that you and Jamie are twins like Leah and Leila. Anyway, we ran across this entry trying to find pictures of you and found the Eeyore picture to be quite funny! :)

    ReplyDelete