Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eli's Blessing, "I'm coming Mickey," and other adventures of Kailey and Eli

It's been a while, but I finally have a minute to blog. I'll try not to make this is a super long post, even though lots has happened since my last post.

We had Eli's blessing on the 2nd of March. As usual, we forgot the camera, so we had to take pictures after we got home.

Thursday, the 6th, Eli smiled at me for the first time.

The next weekend we went to Lake Charles and stayed with Joel's family, because Playhouse Disney was at the civic center (it didn't come to Baton Rouge this time). Kailey was really excited. When we got to the civic center, and were walking up to the door, she said, "I'm coming Mickey!" She had a good time dancing and singing along. Precious little Eli slept through the whole thing, bless his heart. And as usual, we forgot the camera, so the only picture that we have is the one that we had made there with Handy Manny.

Monday the 10th, I went for the first time by myself to Wal-Mart with both kiddos and got my grocery shopping done. . Eli slept in the sling while Kailey hung out in the buggy as usual. I'm still a little scared to go off by myself with both babies. I guess I'm just afraid that Eli's colicky ways will come out and he will be inconsolable in the middle of Wal-Mart, and Kailey, knowing that I'm distracted with Eli will go wild (she picked up really quickly on the fact that I'm distracted when Eli is screaming so she can get away with a lot of stuff). Eli seems to be growing out of the colic a little at a time. Hopefully it won't be much longer and he will be an easier baby.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are so cute! I can't wait to take Emma to something like that. I am not sure if she would sit still!

    ReplyDelete