Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ok, I am running low on content, so I found a thought provoking question that I was having a hard time answering.

If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? (mine are in no particular order, and just based on entertainment value)

1. Steve Carrell - I saw him on Leno the other night and he was hilarious!
2. Mo Willems - I love his books and I think that he would be fun to interview.
3. Lorne Michaels maybe or maybe Andy Samburg, my fave snl cast member of the moment (since it's my blog, it is legal to have a maybe in a top 3 list).

I might give this some more thought and come back to it.

1 comment:

  1. Tina Fey...hilariously successful and smart
    Rachel Ray...she seems fun and i could grill her with cooking questions
    Ellen DeGeneres...is it weird that 2 of my top 3 are ACTUAL talk show host??

    ReplyDelete